Visiting EPA Region 3’s Office in Annapolis
Map of the area around 410 Severn Avenue
The Chesapeake Bay Program Office is on the first floor of Building B facing the harbor.
Our Chesapeake Bay Program Office is open weekdays from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. There is limited access to our offices after hours and on weekends. The main entrance is Building B, Suite 112. This is the same entrance for the disabled.
All EPA visitors must sign in at the reception desk. Visitors must be accompanied by an EPA employee.
Bike parking is located in the parking garage of the Marina.
From the North:
- Take 1-95 South to Baltimore (I-695)
- Take I-695E to I-97S to Rt. 50/301 interchanges
- From Rt. 50 take exit 24, Annapolis-Rowe Blvd.
- Take Rowe Blvd. to the end at the State Capitol
- After passing the traffic light at Taylor Ave, get into the left lane; at the end of Rowe Blvd. turn right onto College Avenue
- After the next traffic light you will be in Church Circle; follow this circle (center lane) until you see Nations Bank and the Maryland Inn on the two sides of Duke of Gloucester St.
- Turn right at this point and follow the street to its end; as you approach the end, move to the right side
- Make a right at the end
- Go across the bridge, then get into the left lane before you reach the traffic light at Severn Avenue
- Make a left onto Severn and go one-and-a-half blocks to a parking lot or park for free on the street
Airport and Public Transportation
The nearest major airport is the Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) Exit. AMTRAK rail service is available to Baltimore, Washington, New Carrollton and BWI Airport (limited). The City of Annapolis provides information about bus routes and schedules and regional travel.