EPA is committed to a strong partnership with the agriculture community to assist in fulfilling our mission of protecting human health and the environment. Learn about EPA's National Agriculture Center.
News and Alerts
- January 11: In Mississippi, Administrator Wheeler Announces Multi-Million-Dollar Initiative Dedicated to Sustainable Pest Control in Agriculture
- Janurary 11: U.S. EPA settles with California’s Helena Agri-Enterprises for violating federal law
- December 8: EPA Issues Draft Guidance Clarifying Wastewater Permit Requirements Under Maui Decision
- Read More in the Agriculture Newsroom
- Sign Up To Receive Agriculture News Updates