AP 42 Section 2.1 Refuse Combustion - Related Information
The files contained in the file b02s01.zip(498 K) (ZIP 486K) are all of the background and section files for AP 42 Section 2.1. Some of the files were used to generate the background document and the section. Other files were used to perform other analysis that are not reflected in the PDF version of the background report. The following descriptions indicate the use of the files and the software format of the files:
- This file is the background document for AP 42 Section 2.1, Refuse Combustion. It is in Word Perfect 5.1 format. It does not include all of the figures or tables. Tables and figures are included in other files.
- ????.CGM, ????.DRW & ????.WPG
- Computer Graphics Metafiles (CGM), WordPerfect Draw (WPG) and Freelance 4.0 Draw (DRW) files for the figures contained in the background document and for AP 42 Section 2.1.
- This is the text of AP 42 Section 2.1 in Word Perfect 5.1 format. It does include all of the figures and of the tables. All of these tables and figures are also included in separate files as well.
- This includes the tables for AP 42 Section 2.1. The file is in Word Perfect 5.1 format.
- TABLE4-??.WK1, TABLE4-??.FMT, METALAVG.WK1 & METALAVG.FMT
- These are the data tables (WK1) and their respective format files (FMT) for chapter 4 of the background document for AP 42 Section 2.1. They are in Lotus 1-2-3 format. The tables are linked and may require changing the default directory. It is suggested that the files be placed in a directory named "SL" on the C drive (C:\SL).
- TABLE4-??.WK4, METALAVG.WK4
- These are data tables for the statistical analysis of the emission factors for the refuse combustion section (AP 42 Section 2.1). They are Lotus 1-2-3 release 5 for Windows files. The tables are linked and will require changing the default directory (Tools - User Set Up - Worksheet Directory). It is suggested that all of the files be placed in the same directory on the C drive.