The example compliance assurance monitoring (CAM) approach submittals presented in Appendix A are based upon “case studies” of the current monitoring approaches in use at actual facilities and historical data obtained from the monitoring system. The development process for these examples included: (1) identifying facilities which currently monitor control device parameters, had long-term monitoring data available for review, had conducted a performance/compliance test, and were willing to participate, (2) obtaining information on the monitoring approach and monitoring data from the facility, (3) reviewing and analyzing the monitoring approach and data, (4) discussing the information with plant personnel and, in some cases, conducting a site visit, and (5) preparing an example monitoring approach submittal from the information.
- A.2 Venturi Scrubber for PM Control - Facility B
- A.8 Scrubber for PM Control - Facility H
- A.14 Scrubber for PM Control - Facility N
- A.17 Venturi Scrubber for PM Control - Facility S
- Compliance Assurance Monitoring TGD, Appendix A: Scrubbers for Particulate Matter Control - Example Facilities (PDF)(34 pp, 781 K, 1998 and 2002)