This page contains a link to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the analysis of Chemical Speciation Network (CSN) samples using x-ray fluorescence (XRF).You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- UCD SOP #302: X-Ray Fluorescence Analysis of Aerosol Deposits on PTFE Filters (with PANalytical Epsilon 5) (PDF)(21 pp, 804 K, July 31, 2019)
- UCD TI #302A: LN2 Fills and Detector Calibrations (PDF)(9 pp, 946 K, July 31, 2019)
- UCD TI #302B: Receiving and Inventorying of CSN Samples (PDF)(14 pp, 846 K, July 31, 2019)
- UCD TI #302C: Sample Changes for 8-Position Trays (PDF)(16 pp, 1 MB, July 31, 2019)
- UCD TI #302D: Quality Assurance/Quality Checks (QA/QC) of XRF Performance (PDF)(16 pp, 823 K, July 31, 2019)