AQS User Support is provided through your Regional EPA representative.
The following is a template that should be used by AQS Users when reporting issues to their Regional AQS contact.
- Problem statement with expected results.
- Step by step description of what the user did that resulted in the issue.
- The actual results received.
- Attachments that show the issue, error, and any logs. i.e.,
- If the issue relates to a value on a report, then please send the complete report and a description of the value you believe to be in error.
- If the issue relates to an issue with an AQS form, please attach a capture of the entire AQS form (not just part of it).
- If the issue is a Batch Load problem, then please attach a capture of the Batch form, the batch job log that was emailed to you, and the file that was submitted.
For example, an email from an AQS user to their Regional AQS Contact could look like this:
Regional AQS Contact,
This morning, I ran a Raw Data Report (AMP350) and a Quicklook All Parameters Report (AMP450NC). The data for Parameter Code 12128 came up on the AMP350 report but did not come up on the AMP450NC report and should have been included.
I logged into AQS, used Reports to run the AMP450NC using State Code 13 and Parameter 12128 and reviewed the resultant report. There was no data in the report. I also ran the AMP350 report using the same State Code and Parameter Code, and the data for that Parameter Code was included in the report.
I have attached pdf copies of the reports and screenshots that may be helpful in resolving.
Thank you for your help.
Password resets and AQS registrations are provided through the EPA Enterprise IT Service Desk (EISD), which is operated under contract to the EPA.
The toll-free number is 1-866-411-4EPA - (4372), select option 9. TDD: 1-866-489-4900, International callers: 1-703-679-1070.
Their hours of operation are 6:00am - 9:00pm E.T. (Monday - Friday, excluding Federal holidays). You may also contact the Call Center via email (EISD@epa.gov) or fax (703-674-1008).
New EPA IT Password Security Policies.
The Exchange Network Services Center (ENSC) is EPA's electronic reporting site. ENSC support is available toll-free between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm (EST) at 888-890-1995 - choose option 2 for Node Helpdesk Support or via email at email@example.com.
Contact a Regional EPA representative or a State, Local, or Tribal Agency representative.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Regional Contacts (PDF)(1 pg, 142 K, 06/02/2020)