EPA launched the hazardous waste electronic manifest (e-Manifest) system on June 30, 2018. To use the e-Manifest module in the RCRAInfo Industry Application, individual users will need to register for the system.
- Who must Register for e-Manifest
- How to Register for e-Manifest
- Frequent Questions about User Registration
The fact sheets below provide an overview of the e-Manifest program and the impacts it will have on each stakeholder. Each fact sheet outlines basic information about the e-Manifest system, how the specific stakeholder will be impacted, and what actions they need to take to use the e-Manifest system.
The fact sheets here are written from EPA's federal perspective. Arkansas may have other information that is specific to Arkansas and the fact sheets have EPA Region 6 contact information and Arkansas state contact information.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- e-manifest fact sheets for Brokers in Arkansas (PDF)(2 pp, 140 K, June 30, 2018)
- e-manifest fact sheet for general public (PDF)(2 pp, 206 K, June 30, 2018)
- e-manifest fact sheet for generators (PDF)(2 pp, 137 K, June 30, 2018)
- e-manifest fact sheet for transporters (PDF)(2 pp, 137 K, June 30, 2018)
- e-manifest_fact_sheet_receiving facilities (PDF)(2 pp, 146 K, June 30, 2018)
- e-manifest fact sheet TSDFs (PDF)(2 pp, 146 K, June 30, 2018)