Documents supporting the TSCA section 6 manufacturer request for risk evaluation submitted by ExxonMobil Chemical Corporation through the American Chemistry Council’s High Phthalates Panel are provided below. EPA received the request on May 24, 2019 and granted the request on December 2, 2019.
EPA published for public comment the draft scope of the risk evaluation for DIDP on November 27, 2020. EPA will accept comments in docket EPA-HQ-OPPT-2018-0435 for 45 days following publication of the Federal Register Notice announcing the availability of the draft scope before finalizing the scope of the risk evaluation for DIDP.
Additional information may be updated periodically in accordance with 40 CFR 702.37(e)(5) of the Risk Evaluation rule.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Draft Scope of the Risk Evaluation for DIDP (PDF)(124 pp, 3 MB)
- Draft Use Report for DIDP (PDF)(38 pp, 671 K)
- Draft Scope of the Risk Evaluation for DIDP Supplemental File: Data Extraction and Data Evaluation Tables for Physical and Chemical Property Studies (PDF)(62 pp, 1 MB)
- Response to Comments Received for DIDP (PDF)(4 pp, 117 K)
- Letter Granting Request for DIDP Risk Evaluation (PDF)(2 pp, 392 K)
- EPA’s Proposed Additional Conditions of Use for DIDP (PDF)(5 pp, 131 K)
- Letter Acknowledging Receipt of Request for DIDP Risk Evaluation (PDF)(2 pp, 328 K)
- Diisodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) Reference List (PDF)(31 pp, 500 K, May, 2019)
- Request for Risk Evaluation of DIDP (PDF)(20 pp, 664 K, May 23, 2019)