BenMAP 1.0: The legacy version of BenMAP that was used in developing the regulatory benefits analyses for the Nonroad Diesel and Clean Air Interstate rules. This version of the model is designed for regional and national-scale analyses within the Continental United States, and uses a fixed set of population data and air quality model grid definitions. Download time for this version is significant due to the large databases which support the analyses.
- InterBase Installation (zip file)(4 MB) - This is the file to install InterBase. Interbase is the database technology used by BenMAP 1.0, and must be installed prior to the installation of BenMAP 1.0. Run this installer first, selecting all default options, and restart your machine when prompted. Save this file, unzip it, and run it.
- BenMAP v1.0 (zip file)(275 MB) - This is the file to install BenMAP 1.0 and the BenMAP 1.0 User Manual. Save this file, unzip it, and run it.
- BenMAP 1.0 Manual (PDF)(471 pp, 4 MB, November 2003)
- BenMAP 1.0 Fact Sheet - A quick introduction to BenMAP, its uses and capabilities. (PDF)(2 pp, 511 K, August 2004)
- BenMAP 1.0 Peer Review - The peer review comments on BenMAP Beta 2.0 (now BenMAP 1.0) (PDF)(80 pp, 373 K, March 2004)
- EPA Response to Peer Review Comments (PDF)(28 pp, 152 K)