The BOSC Safe and Sustainable Water Resources (SSWR) subcommittee will convene on October 28-29, 2020, November 17, 2020, and December 2, 2020, to review the initial progress on implementation of the FY 19-22 SSWR Strategic Research Action Plan (StRAP). This virtual meeting is open to the public and those interested in attending must register using the link below. Learn more about the BOSC SSWR subcommittee.
- October 28-29, 2020 (12:00 - 5:00 pm ET)
- November 17, 2020 (11:00 am - 2:00 pm ET)
- December 2, 2020 (2:00 - 5:00 pm ET)
Meeting MaterialsYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Agenda - SSWR Meeting October 28-29, 2020 (PDF)(2 pp, 149 K)
- Charge Questions - BOSC SSWR Meeting (PDF)(2 pp, 157 K)
- SSWR Research Area 1 Overview: Assessment, Monitoring and Management of Aquatic Resources (PDF)(21 pp, 3 MB)
- SSWR Research Area 1, Output 4 Overview: Methods to Identify and Quantify Micro/Nanoplastics in Environmental Matrices (PDF)(20 pp, 3 MB)
- SSWR Research Area 2 Overview: Improved Aquatic Resource Mapping (PDF)(15 pp, 3 MB)
- SSWR Research Area 3 Overview: Human Health and Aquatic Life Criteria (PDF)(44 pp, 3 MB)
- SSWR StRAP 2019-2022 (PDF)(47 pp, 921 K)