2020 Brownfields New Cooperative Agreement Training in New England
Welcome new grantees!
On this page you will find all of the forms and materials to be used during the training session webinars on May 28 & June 3. Please download these forms and materials to your computer and verify they are usable before you begin the training webinars. Make sure you have a printed copy of the forms you submitted with your application in grants.gov for the webinars so you can make any corrections during the webinars.
For your convenience, the forms below designated by an SFF are in a "screen-fillable" format. Using the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat, you can open the forms and fill in the information right on the screen. You can save the data typed into these forms and include a copy in your application or reporting packet.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's About PDF page to learn more.
- Forms for Award Presentation (PDF) (56 pp, 2 MB)
- Assessment Workplan and Program Information Presentation (PDF) (25 pp, 824 K)
- Cleanup & RLF Workplan and Program Information Presentation (PDF) (33 pp, 1 MB)
Grant Award Forms
The forms MUST be completed electronically and submitted to your Project Officer in order to officially receive the award. ***DRAFT FORMS PACKAGE IS DUE JUNE 12th.***
- Application Checklist SFF
- SF-424 Application for Federal Assistance (PDF) (3 pp, 265 K) SFF
- SF-424A Budget Information - Non-Construction (PDF) (3 pp, 1.5 MB) SFF
- SF-424B Assurances - Non-Construction (PDF) (2 pp, 70 K) SFF
- EPA Form 6600-06 Certification Regarding Lobbying SFF
- SF-LLL Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (PDF) (1 pg, 203 K) SFF
- EPA Form 4700-4 Pre-award Compliance Certification (PDF) (3 pp, 85 K) SFF
- EPA Form 5700-54 Key Contacts Form (PDF) (2 pp, 177 K) SFF
Workplan & Program Information Materials
- Assessment Recipients
- Cleanup Recipients
- RLF Recipients
Additional Program Resources
- Brownfields Contacts & Program Information
- System for Award Management (SAM) – Make sure your registration is up to date at www.sam.gov.
- Automated Standard Application for Payment (ASAP) System
- Davis Bacon & Brownfields
- EPA Office Of Brownfields & Land Revitalization Climate Adaption Checklist
- Green Remediation Best Management Practices Fact Sheet (PDF) (2 pp, 233 K)
- Assessment Grant Workplan Template FY2020(7 pp, 62 K)
- Cleanup Grant Workplan Template FY2020(7 pp, 56 K)
- Revolving Loan Fund Grant Workplan Template FY2020(8 pp, 54 K)
- 2020 Workplan Budget Detail for Assessment Grants(27 K)
- 2020 Workplan Budget Detail for Cleanup Grants(27 K)
- 2020 Workplan Budget Detail for RLF Grants(28 K)