Applicants Selected for FY 2020 Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants
Today we are announcing that 151 communities were selected to receive 155 grants totaling $65.6 million in EPA Brownfields funding through our Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup (ARC) Grants to assess, clean up and redevelop underutilized properties while protecting public health and the environment. These funds will expand the ability of communities to recycle vacant and abandoned properties for new, productive reuses.
“Grants awarded by EPA’s Brownfield Program provide communities and tribes across the country with an opportunity to transform contaminated sites into community assets.” -EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler
- EPA’s News Release – May 2020
- List of FY 2020 ARC Grant Applicants Selected for Funding
- List of FY 2020 ARC Grant Applicants
- EPA's Brownfields and Land Revitalization Program- Properties with New Purpose
- Learn more about applicants selected for funding today: