The Bluewater Texas Terminal, LLC, Bluewater Texas Terminal (BWTX) Deepwater Port project includes two permits and one case by case maximum achievable control technology review determination being developed and issued by Region 6 of the USEPA. These two permits include the Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) permit designated number R6PSD-DWP-GM8 and a Federal Operating Permit (40 CFR Part 71) designated number R6TV-DWP-GM8. The case by case determination is found in the Notice of MACT Availability (NOMA) and is designated NOMA Number R6NOMA-DWP-GM8. These two permits and NOMA were presented for to the public for a 30-day notice and comment period beginning on November 12, 2020. See the website www.Regulations.gov and docket number EPA-R06-OAR-2020-0510 for full details.
- PSD and Title V proposed permits, and proposed NOMA
- Permit and case by case NOMA application related material
- Supporting Documents
The Administrative Record for this action can be accessed electronically through the online docket: EPA-R06-OAR-2020-0510, except for the following Air Quality Modeling File Archives whose filetype are not compatible with the docket and are thus made available here. Note that these are very large files and may take a considerable amount of time to download once accessed. Contact Ms. Cynthia Kaleri, Air Permits Section Manager at 214 665-6772 for questions regarding these files. The files include:
- BWTX Air Modeling Files in support of BWTX DWP Archive File 1 of 2(27 MB,
PSD Air Quality Modeling Files Archive from email May 16, 2019. Archive File 1 of 2 Files.
- BWTX Air Modeling Files in support of BWTX DWP Archive File 2 of 2(834 MB,
PSD Air Quality Modeling Files Archive from email February 28, 2020. Archive File 2 of 2 Files.
- Public Notice for BWTX PSD, Title V and NOMA actions under the Federal Clean Air Act (PDF)(3 pp, 195 K, November 5, 2020)