Public Hearing on EPA’s Proposed Permit Actions for Bluewater Texas Terminals LLC
EPA will hold a virtual public hearing via teleconference on EPA's proposed permit actions related to the Bluewater Texas Terminals, LLC (BWTX) Clean Air Act (CAA) applications for a 112(g) Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Determination, Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) preconstruction permit, and a title V federal operating permit. Attendees, both speakers and those listening, will need a phone to participate in this public hearing.
The Hearing will take place on January 05, 2021 and January 06, 2021. EPA may close a session 15 minutes after the last pre-registered speaker has testified if there are no additional speakers.
On January 05, 2021 there will be four sessions.
The registration deadline to provide testimony at the January 05, 2021 hearing ended December 17, 2020.
- Session 1 will be held 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (Central time)
- Session 2 will be held 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Central time)
- Session 3 will be held 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Central time)
- Session 4 will be held 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Central time).
***UPDATE 12/29/2020*** In addition to the January 05, 2021 virtual public hearing, EPA Region 6 has elected to hold an additional virtual public hearing session via teleconference on January 06, 2021.
On January 06, 2021 there will be one session.
You may dial-in to listen or to register to speak at any time during the hearing.
- Session 1 will be held 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Central time).
To join the January 6, 2021 session, please dial: (844) 438-5791 - Conference ID 9478569
When joining the January 6th session, please be prepared to provide the operator with the following information.
1. Say and spell your name. EPA will include your name in the list of hearing attendees in the project docket.
2. The conference ID number listed above.
If you need assistance, please contact Jonathan Ehrhart by email: email@example.com.