Notice of Application From The Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma for TAS under the Clean Air Act
The Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma has requested that, pursuant to Section 518(e) of the Clean Air Act (Act), the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency make the following determinations of eligibility for the tribe to 1) receive grants under Section 105 at a reduced match; 2) receive or submit notification concerning redesignation under Section 107(d)(3); 3) receive or submit notice of sources under Section 126; and 4) receive or submit notice of permits under Section 505(a)(2) of the Act.
EPA is reviewing the application, and is requesting comments from the public, on the Tribe's assertion of authority over the parcels indicated in the application. Local governments and members of the public may submit comments on the Tribe's assertion of authority over the lands by close of business on March 17, 2017
EPA Region 6 requests comments on the Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma’s assertion of authority for the following non-regulatory programs: CAA §105, CAA §107(d)(3), CAA §126 (a) & (b), and CAA §505(a)(2). The comment period will end on Friday, March 17, 2017You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Quapaw Tribe Cover and Narrative (PDF)(9 pp, 304 K, September 2014)
- Quapaw Tribe 2-14-2015 Supplement (PDF)(6 pp, 1 MB, February 14, 2015)
- Quapaw Tribe 8-14-2015 Supplement (PDF)(4 pp, 384 K, August 14, 2015)
- Quapaw Tribe 7-28-2016 Supplement (PDF)(4 pp, 409 K, July 28, 2016)
- Quapaw Tribe Appendix A 319 (PDF)(6 pp, 845 K, October 8, 2009)
- Quapaw Tribe Appendix B Maps (PDF)(4 pp, 602 K, August 7, 2015)
- Quapaw Tribe Appendix C Legal Statement (PDF)(9 pp, 855 K, September 10, 2014)
- Quapaw Tribe Appendix D Organization Chart (PDF)(6 pp, 763 K, February 15, 2017)