Nomination window for the 2019 CAAAC is now closed.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) invites nominations from a diverse range of qualified candidates to be considered for appointment to its Clean Air Act Advisory Committee (CAAAC), a federal advisory committee. The CAAAC provides advice, information, and recommendations on policy and technical issues associated with implementation of the Clean Air Act (CAA) as requested by EPA. Vacancies are anticipated to be filled by May 2019.
You may nominate yourself or other qualified individuals. Selection criteria for applicants can be found in the the nomination form.
To maintain the representation outlined by the charter, nominees will be selected to represent:
- Non-Governmental/Environmental Organizations
- State, Local, and Tribal Government
- Trade Associations
- Service Groups
To ensure EPA is able to consider your nomination, please include the following:
- A completed nomination form
- A resume
- A short biography describing the nominee's professional and educational qualifications
Electronically submitted nominations are preferred and can be sent to email@example.com by March 15, 2019. If you choose to mail your application, make sure to include all materials and send to the following address by March 15, 2019:
US EPA, Office of Air and Radiation (6103A)
Mail Code 6103A
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20460
- CAAAC Nomination Form (PDF)(1 pg, 129 K)
- Federal Register notice for CAAAC Membership (PDF)(1 pg, 191 K)