This subcommittee is currently inactive.
In 2010, EPA convened a small, fast-track workgroup under the auspices of the Clean Air Act Advisory Committee (CAAAC) to provide EPA with advice and recommendations regarding the strategic use and implementation of voluntary partnership and community-based programs to achieve EPA's Office of Air and Radiation (OAR) goals.
The documents provide information about EPA and EPA/OAR partnership programs.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- EPA OAR Partnership Programs (PDF)(5 pp, 104 K, May 17, 2010)
- Description of Office of Air and Radiation (OAR) Partnership and Community Programs (PDF)(16 pp, 184 K, June 21, 2010)
- Guidelines for Designing EPA Partnership Programs (PDF)(55 pp, 301 K, December 2007)
- Guidelines for Evaluating an EPA Partnership Program (Interim) (PDF)(68 pp, 2 MB, March 2009)
- Guidelines for Measuring the Performance of EPA Partnership Programs (PDF)(49 pp, 1 MB, June 2006)
- Creating, Communicating, and Delivering Value (PDF)(66 pp, 344 K, December 2007)
- Weblinks for some EPA Regional Office specific voluntary programs (PDF)(3 pp, 17 K, July 2010)