MULTIMED Daughter Process Release Notes
Corrections & Improvements to Prior Versions
- Updated the following MULTIMED Daughter Products model system user support documentation files (sub-directory READMEDP): READ.ME, RELEASE.TXT, UPDATE.TXT, ABSTRACT.TXT, RESPONSE.TXT.
- Updated INSTALIT/MediaBuilder code and logic for product version description (.PVD) and installation (.INF) script files. Implemented numerous code changes to correct minor problems and add features/enhancements.
- Updated Lahey FORTRAN MAKE utility file (MAKEFILE) for the MULTIMED Daughter Products model FORTRAN code group.
- Recompiled and relinked executable task image program files for the MULTIMED Daughter Products model, version 1.00, using Lahey FORTRAN 32-bit, protected mode compiler and Phar-lap linker.
- Included new executable task image file (*.EXE) and updated run time support programs and files.
- Included new test output data files within the OUTPUTDP sub-directory to test the installation of the MULTIMED Daughter Products model.
- Modified and updated the following MULTIMED run time support programs and files:
- MULTIMDP.BAT...MULTIMED Daughter Products model execution DOS command file
- MMDPOPEN.SCR...MULTIMED Daughter Products model welcome screen file
- MMEDMENU.TXT...MULTIMED model system command menu file
- Application revisions to MULTIMED, version 2.00 Beta, for the fate of transformation (daughter) products are included in the users' manual "Multimedia Exposure Assessment Modeling Including Fate of Transformation Products (MULTIMED-DP 1.0): Implementation, Tests and Users' Manual", section 4.2 "Modifications to Structure of Code", and section 4.4 "Modifications to Input File". Sections 4.2 and 4.4 are included in the WordPerfect file SEC-4.WP6 under the DOCUMENT\USERDP sub-directory.