The following seven training modules were developed to assist those who may be required to submit reports in 2012 in response to the Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) under TSCA. Providing an overview of the CDR Final Rule and the reporting requirements for the 2012 CDR, the training modules were designed to be viewed either in order or separately and will help in understanding how to register with Central Data Exchange (CDX) and complete Form U. Special topics include information about joint submissions and byproduct chemical substances.
For additional training materials, go to www.epa.gov/cdr under “Resources.”
ModulesYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Module 1 - Overview of the IUR Modifications and Chemical Data Reporting Final Rule (PDF)(22 pp, 6 MB, August, 2011)
- Module 2 - Reporting Requirements for the 2012 CDR (PDF)(28 pp, 7 MB, December, 2011)
- Module 3 - Completing Form U for 2012 (PDF)(37 pp, 6 MB, December, 2011)
- Module 4 - Registering with CDX for CDR Reporting (PDF)(16 pp, 810 K, December, 2011)
- Module 5 - Using the eCDRweb Reporting Tool (PDF)(16 pp, 565 K, January, 2012)
- Module 6 - Joint Submissions (PDF)(19 pp, 2 MB, January, 2012)
- Module 7 - Byproduct (PDF)(31 pp, 2 MB, January, 2012)