The Children's Environmental Health Newsletter helps enhance collaborations by sharing children's environmental health information and upcoming events and opportunities. Information available in the newsletter also includes, opportunities for public comment on EPA rulemakings, risk assessments, upcoming outreach events, grant opportunities, and other federal children's environmental health announcements. The newsletter is free to receive and you can unsubscribe at any time. We keep your email address private.
To subscribe, please email Angela Hackel at: email@example.com or read the newsletter, below. Due to the government shutdown, there was no newsletter for January 2019.
See also: other children's health publicationsYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Children's Health Newsletter June 2019 (PDF)(5 pp, 258 K)
- Children's Health Newsletter April 2019 (PDF)(11 pp, 268 K)
- Children's Health Newsletter March 2019 (PDF)(7 pp, 275 K)
- Children's Health Newsletter February 2019 (PDF)(10 pp, 294 K)
- Children's Health Newsletter December 2018 (PDF)(13 pp, 220 K)
- Children's Health Newsletter November 2018 (PDF)(9 pp, 371 K)
- Children's Health Newsletter October 2018 (PDF)(9 pp, 319 K)