The following materials were submitted to the section 812 Science Advisory Board (SAB) Council on Clean Air Act Compliance Analysis pursuant to their May 4-5, 2010 review meeting in Washington, D.C.
For information regarding the May review, contact DFO Stephanie Sanzone of the EPA Science Advisory Board Staff Office by phone at 202-343-9697 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical information pertaining to the review materials or the overall section 812 study, contact Jim DeMocker of the EPA Office of Air and Radiation by phone at 202-564-1673 or by email at email@example.com.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Review Background and Charge Questions May 4-5, 2010 Meeting (PDF)(7 pp, 373 K, 2010)
- The Benefits and Costs of the Clean Air Act: 1990 to 2020, Preliminary Draft Report (PDF)(202 pp, 3 MB, April 2010, preliminary draft)
- Health and Welfare Benefits Analyses to Support the Second Section 812 Benefit-Cost Analysis of the Clean Air Act, SAB Council Review Draft (PDF)(166 pp, 2 MB, April 2010 review draft)
- Uncertainty Analyses to Support the Second Section 812 Benefit-Cost Analysis of the Clean Air Act Draft Report (PDF)(200 pp, 4 MB, April 2010 draft report)
- 812 Economic Analyses Using the EMPAX-CGE Modeling System Revised Draft Report (PDF)(38 pp, 282 K, April 2010 draft report)
- Direct Cost Estimates for the Clean Air Act Second Section 812 Prospective Analysis, Draft Report (PDF)(301 pp, 1 MB, March 2009 draft report)