Cleaning Up in New England
EPA New England's Office of Site Remediation and Restoration (OSRR) administers the region's waste site cleanup and reuse programs.
List and Map Sites in New England
Use the EPA Cleanups in My Community search tool to list cleanup sites by name, site type, address, watershed, EPA Region, latitude/longitude, and Congressional district.
- The Results List appears underneath the Search Criteria and has sortable fields. Results data can also be exported to Excel.
- To see a map of a cleanup, click on the "Map It" link found in the "Map Site" column on the Results List.
Click here to see a map of all cleanup sites in New England. This fully interactive mapping tool also enables you to:
- Select the area you want to see by site name, address, latitude/longitude, and a variety of geographic areas,
- Filter the sites you see by site type or various site attributes,
- Overlay additional layers like sea level rise, flood zones, congressional districts, tribal areas, impaired waters, air non-attainment areas, and water monitoring stations,
- See boundaries where available and when you zoom in sufficiently,
- Display Brownfield grants, and
- Link to additional information about the sites, grants and many other map layer features.
Other National Site Search Tools
- RCRAInfo Search
- SEMS Search
- Toxics Release Inventory
New England States Maintain Their Own Databases of Potentially Contaminated Sites
Links to information available in your state: