Financial corporations are a sector leading the way in greenhouse gas reductions and addressing climate risk in their enterprise strategies. Guest speakers - 2015 Climate Leadership Award recipients in the financial sector - discussed their initiatives and achievements, shared examples of best practices, lessons learned, and challenges faced in their work.
- Melissa Klein, Communications Director, Center for Corporate Climate Leadership, U.S. EPA
- Roger Fernandez, Manager of Corporate and Institutional Engagement, Center for Corporate Climate Leadership, U.S. EPA
- Jay Bruns, Vice President of Public Policy, The Hartford
- Lisa Shpritz, Environmental Operations Executive, Bank of America
- Presentation Slides: Climate Leadership in the Financial Sector (PDF)(25 pp, 647 K, May 19, 2015)