This EPA webinar highlighted best practices for environmental sustainability in the supply chain. Guest speakers from three leading companies highlighted the importance of engaging and rewarding suppliers to drive sustainability; ways to align and clarify value for suppliers, incentivizing suppliers to meet key environmental, health, and safety criteria; and building internal organizational support for engaging suppliers on sustainability, thereby driving innovation for organizational change. Speakers discussed their initiatives, what’s worked and what hasn’t worked, lessons learned, and more. EPA also presented on supply chain policy work, as well as key findings from a recent dialogue with leading stakeholders.
- Melissa Bouilly, Program Manager, Supply Chain Responsibility, Dell
- Melissa Klein, Communications Lead, Center for Corporate Climate Leadership, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Rick Love, Manager, Environmental Sustainability, United Technologies Corporation
- Verena Radulovic, Product Lead, ENERGY STAR Electronics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Kathleen Shaver, Director of Sustainability and Risk, Cisco Systems
- Nena Shaw, Director, Integrated Environmental Strategies Division, Office of Policy, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency