Building on the topic of What is Climate Leadership, two guest speakers - 2015 Climate Leadership Award recipients in the Innovative Partnerships category - discussed their initiatives and achievements. This category recognizes organizations working collaboratively on leading edge climate initiatives. Partnerships have collectively established objectives to measurably address greenhouse gas reduction goals and/or adaptation and resilience.
- Melissa Klein, Communications Director, Center for Corporate Climate Leadership, U.S. EPA
- Katie Mandes, Vice President of Community Engagement, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES)
- Laura Engeman, Manager, San Diego Regional Climate Collaborative
- Robert J. Koester, Professor of Architecture and Director, Center for Energy Research/Education/Service, Ball State University. Partner in the Chevrolet Clean Energy Campus Campaign
- Presentation Slides: What is Climate Leadership: Spotlight on Innovative Partnerships (PDF)(37 pp, 4 MB, May 5, 2015)