ASB has combined the legacy organic and inorganic methods in one Statement of Work (SOW) and has added classical chemistry techniques. This SOW defines the analytical methods for the isolation, detection, and quantitative measurement of 54 Trace Volatiles [5 analytes by Selected Ion Monitoring (SIM)], 54 Low/Medium Volatiles, 71 Semivolatiles (20 analytes by SIM), 21 Pesticides, 9 Aroclors, 23 metals (including Mercury), Cyanide, Anions, Hexavalent Chromium, and Total Organic Carbon (TOC) in aqueous/water, soil/sediment, waste, or wipe samples as applicable. In addition, the SOW specifies requirements for extraction by the Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP) and the Synthetic Precipitation Leaching Procedure (SPLP). (NOTE: The SFAM01.0 SOW was updated to the SFAM01.1 SOW November 2020).You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- SFAM01.0 Exhibits A-C (PDF)(74 pp, 452 K, May 2019)
- SFAM01.0 Exhibit D Introduction and General (PDF)(36 pp, 283 K, May 2019)
- SFAM01.0 Exhibit D Organic Methods (PDF)(368 pp, 2 MB, May 2019)
- SFAM01.0 Exhibit D Inorganic Methods (PDF)(176 pp, 690 K, May 2019)
- SFAM01.0 Exhibits E-H (PDF)(268 pp, 2 MB, May 2019)
- SFAM01.0 Appendices A-D (PDF)(20 pp, 78 K, May 2019)
- Revisions for SFAM01.0 SOW to SFAM01.1 SOW (PDF)(27 pp, 2 MB, November 2020)