This Statement of Work (SOW) defines the analytical methods for the isolation, detection, and quantitative measurement of seventeen 2,3,7,8-substituted tetra through octa Chlorinated Dibenzo-p-Dioxins (CDDs) and Chlorinated Dibenzofurans (CDFs), and Chlorinated Biphenyl Congeners (CBCs) in aqueous/water, soil/sediment, sludge, tissue (non-human), biosolids, ash, oil, and oily matrices. Analyses are performed using a High Resolution Gas Chromatography/High Resolution Mass Spectrometry (HRGC/HRMS) method. (NOTE: The HRSM02.0 SOW was updated to the HRSM02.1 SOW November 2020).You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- HRSM02.0 Exhibits A-C (PDF)(90 pp, 636 K, May 2019)
- HRSM02.0 Exhibit D (PDF)(196 pp, 1 MB, May 2019)
- HRSM02.0 Exhibits E-H (PDF)(96 pp, 587 K, May 2019)
- HRSM02.0 Appendix A-C (PDF)(12 pp, 47 K, May 2019)
- Revisions for HRSM02.0 SOW to HRSM02.1 SOW (PDF)(8 pp, 537 K, November 2020)