This fact sheet describes a number of revisions and flexibilities to the coal combustion residuals regulations, the last in a set of four planned actions that implement the Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation Act, respond to petitions, address litigation and apply lessons learned to ensure smoother implementation of the regulations.
This fact sheet has been translated into several languages that are common in the United States.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Fact Sheet on Additional Proposed Revisions to the Coal Combustion Residuals (CCR) Rule (PDF)(2 pp, 182 K)
- Fact Sheet in Chinese 中文: 简体版 (Simplified) (PDF)(2 pp, 226 K)
- Fact Sheet in Chinese 中文: 繁體版 (Traditional) (PDF)(2 pp, 299 K)
- Fact Sheet in Korean 한국어 (PDF)(2 pp, 160 K)
- Fact Sheet in Russian русский (PDF) (PDF)(3 pp, 99 K)
- Fact Sheet in Spanish Español (PDF)(2 pp, 511 K)
- Fact Sheet in Tagalog (PDF)(3 pp, 178 K)
- Fact Sheet in Vietnamese Việt-ngữ (PDF)(2 pp, 119 K)