To be announced.
- November 18, 2020 (videoconference).
- January 29, 2020, at Oregon Dept. of Environmental Quality in Portland.
- June 26, 2019, at Portland State Office Building in Portland.
- March 12, 2019, at Multnomah County Library in Portland.
- October 11, 2018, at Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission in Portland.
- May 8, 2018, at Oregon Dept. of Environmental Quality in Portland.
- January 31, 2018, at Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission in Portland.
- October 18, 2017, at EPA offices in Portland.
- May 24, 2017, at Multnomah County Library in Portland.
- Summaries and presentations from past meetings (links to EPA's file sharing site)
The Willamette Watershed Toxics Reduction Partnership is a joint commitment by EPA and the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) to work collaboratively with interested parties to understand and reduce upstream toxics in the Willamette River that could negatively impact the success of the EPA’s Portland Harbor Superfund cleanup.
- Compile existing watershed contamination data and identify data gaps.
- Describe existing efforts, and evaluate the efficacy of these programs.
- Investigate potential upstream sources of contamination to the Portland Harbor Superfund site, considering any data gaps identified.
- Identify new strategies to reduce contaminant loading.
We invite participation by all interested entities and residents including municipalities, federal, state and local agencies and authorities, tribal nations, advocacy organizations, interested industry groups, and the general public.
Check out the Willamette River Toxics Reduction Partnership Story Map Exit featuring photos, videos, infographics, and stories about this important work.
- EPA: Mary Lou Soscia (firstname.lastname@example.org), 503-326-5873.
- Oregon DEQ: Kevin Masterson (email@example.com), 541-633-2005.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Work Plan for Upriver Reach Sediment Characterization, Lower Willamette River, Oregon (PDF)(47 pp, 6 MB, October 2017)
- Draft Outline for WWTRP Final Report (PDF)(3 pp, 432 K, Revised August 24, 2017)
- Proposed Principles and Priorities for the Willamette Watershed Toxics Reduction Partnership (PDF)(2 pp, 235 K, May 2017)