The Community-Based Water Resiliency Guide is designed to help water utilities and communities prepare for water service interruptions before an emergency occurs by:
- Promoting a better understanding of public-private sector interdependencies.
- Fostering a greater understanding of water infrastructure and the potential impacts from a loss of service.
- Identifying the actions and resources needed to increase resilience by starting a conversation between water utilities and the community.
- Assisting stakeholders in building strong response plans for water service interruptions.
- Community-Based Water Resilience Guide (PDF)(31 pp, 7 MB)