Pesticide Chemicals Effluent Guidelines, 40 CFR Part 455.
These methods are approved for Clean Water Act compliance monitoring. The methods are approved for use with the
- See 40 CFR 136.3, Table I-G.
- They are not approved for monitoring under 40 CFR Part 141 (Safe Drinking Water Act).
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- 525.1: Determination of Organic Compounds in Drinking Water by Liquid-Solid Extraction and Capillary Column Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry; Rev 2.2 (PDF)(42 pp, 789 K, May 1991)
- 548: Determination of Endothall in Drinking Water by Aqueous Derivatization, Liquid-Solid Extraction and Gas Chromatography with Electron-Capture Detection (PDF)(22 pp, 549 K, July 1990)
- 553: Determination of Benzidines and Nitrogen-Containing Pesticides in Water by Liquid-Liquid Extraction or Liquid-Solid Extraction and Reverse Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatography/Particle Beam/Mass Spectrometry; Rev. 1.1 (PDF)(41 pp, 318 K, August 1992)