American Iron and Steel Requirement - Waiver Requests Received by EPA
The following waiver request has been received by EPA and is open for a 15-day public comment period. Once the public comment period has closed the waiver request will be reviewed by EPA.
- Comment period closes January 20, 2021: Seamless Stainless Steel Tubing for the Washington Sanitary Sewer Commission, Maryland (CWSRF)
- Comment period closes January 20, 2021: Stainless Steel Back-up Rings for Central Utah Water Conservancy District, Utah (DWSRF)
- Comment period closes January 22, 2021: Double-Offset Butterfly Valves for Kearns Improvement District, Utah (DWSRF)
The following waiver requests have been received by EPA. The 15-day public comment period is closed. EPA is currently reviewing the waiver requests.
- Comment period closed: Precast Concrete Vault for Livingston County Utility Authority, New York (CWSRF)
- Comment period closed: Small Diameter Stainless Steel Fittings for the City of San Diego, California (CWSRF)
- Comment period closed: Butterfly Valves for Buckeye, Arizona (DWSRF)
- Comment period closed: V-Port Ball Valves for Metropolitan Council Environmental Services, St. Paul, Minnesota (CWSRF)