EPA is soliciting applications from eligible applicants to provide training workshop support activities for states and other practitioners implementing the State Revolving Fund (SRF) programs, the Clean Water SRF program and the Drinking Water SRF programs. The training workshop support will include planning, preparing, and providing technical support for four annual National SRF Infrastructure Financing and Training Workshops. The workshops will target SRF program officials and other interested stakeholders. Funds awarded under this announcement may be used by recipients to promote participation and to support the travel expenses of non-federal personnel to attend the workshops.
- The closing date and time for application submissions is June 1, 2018 by 11:59 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) in order to be considered for funding.
- Application packages must be submitted electronically to EPA through Grants.gov (http://www.grants.gov) no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT June 1, 2018, in order to be considered for funding.
- Questions about this Request for Applications (RFA) must be submitted in writing via e-mail and must be received by the Agency contact identified in Section VII before May 18, 2018.
- Written responses will be posted on EPA’s website (https://19january2021snapshot.epa.gov/cwsrf/srf-training-workshop-support).
View the Request for Applications (RFA) below.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- RFA EPA-OW-OWM-18-01 (PDF)(23 pp, 159 K)