Drinking Water Program Collaboration Resources for States
Collaboration among state drinking water programs and federal agencies can support capacity development by implementing strategies and tools to assist water systems with achieving technical, managerial and financial capacity. These resources are helpful to state program collaboration.
- Capacity Development and Operator Certification Collaboration: An Essential Partnership to Promote Small System Capacity (pdf) (816-F-12-008)
Drinking Water Program Capacity Development and Operator Certification Collaboration.
- Analysis of the Use of Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Set-Asides: Promoting System Sustainability (pdf) (816-R-10-016)
Analysis of states' usage of drinking water state revolving fund set-asides in 2008.
- Analysis on the Use of Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Set-Asides: Promoting Capacity Development (pdf) (816-R-06-004)
Analysis of the multiple uses of the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) set-asides in promoting capacity development efforts (2007).
- Using Technical, Managerial, and Financial Capacity to Improve System Security - Suggestions for States (pdf) (816-F-07-010)
Suggestions for States regarding using technical, managerial, and financial capacity to improve system security.
- Memorandum of Agreement between EPA and USDA: Promoting Sustainable Rural Water and Wastewater Systems (pdf)
- Program Collaboration: Using Teamwork and Program Staff Expertise and Authority to Assist Small Systems (pdf)
- Funding Collaboration: Maximizing the Impact of Project Funding to Increase Compliance and Enhance Public Health (pdf)