The Total Coliform Rule/Distribution System Advisory Committee (TCRDSAC) was responsible for defining what information about distribution systems is needed to better understand and address possible public health impacts from potential degradation of drinking water quality.
The Advisory Committee recommended formation of a Research and Information Collection Partnership (RICP). The responsibilities of the RICP are found in Section 4.0 of the TCRDSAC Agreement in Principle.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Priorities of the Distribution System Research and Information Collection Partnership (PDF)(169 pp, 2 MB, May 2010)
- April 15, 2010 Meeting Summary (PDF)(6 pp, 128 K, April 15, 2010)
- February 1, 2010 Final Conference Call Summary (PDF)(4 pp, 67 K, February 1, 2010)
- March 9, 2010 Final Conference Call Summary (PDF)(4 pp, 443 K, March 9, 2010)
- May 8, 2009 Conference Call Summary (PDF)(4 pp, 41 K, May 8, 2009 )
- September 22-23, 2009 Meeting Summary (PDF)(15 pp, 99 K, September 22-23, 2009)
- Summary Document: State of the Research on High Priority Distribution System Issues (PDF)(68 pp, 1 MB, June 2016)