E3 NASCAR Challenge
E3, EPA and NASCAR Green have teamed up to encourage businesses to operate more sustainably through the NASCAR Green/E3 Challenge.
Manufacturers participating in E3 compete to implement recommendations to:
- Reduce environmental impacts
- Improve efficiency
- Generate measurable cost savings
The winner is selected for demonstrating an outstanding commitment to world-class business practices that align with sustainability and making the company more profitable.
NASCAR Green/E3 Challenge Winners
Intertape Polymer Group, Danville, VA
EPA, NASCAR recognize Danville manufacturer for sustainability achievements.
Southside business gets national recognition - ABC affiliate coverage of award.
- 1st place: St. Mary’s Carbon, St. Mary’s, PA
- 2nd place: Anvil International
- 1st place: Blue Ridge Fiberboard Incorporated, Danville, VA
- 2nd place: Kennametal Inc., Chilhowie, VA
- 3rd place: Woodgrain Millworks, Marion, VA
NORTH CAROLINA, 2013
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Asheville, NC