Other EPA Resources
Emissions Inventories and Reports
- Clean Air Markets Division (CAMD): runs programs that reduce air polllution from power plants, including the Acid Rain Program (ARP), the Cross-State Air Pollution Rule (CSAPR), and the CSAPR Update.
- National Emissions Inventory (NEI): a comprehensive and detailed estimate of air emissions of criteria pollutants, criteria precursors, and hazardous air pollutants from air emissions sources.
- Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks: an annual report that provides a comprehensive accounting of total greenhouse gas emissions for all man-made sources in the U.S.
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP): requires reporting of greenhouse gas (GHG) data and other relevant information from large GHG emission sources, fuel and industrial gas suppliers, and CO2 injection sites in the U.S.
- Green Power Partnership: promotes the use of green power and the development of renewable electricity sources.
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Partnership: works with stakeholders to reduce air pollution and water usage associated with electric power generation by increasing the use of CHP.
- Our Nation's Air: Status and Trends: This annual report, titled Our Nation's Air, summarizes the nation's air quality status and trends.
AVoided Emissions and geneRation Tool (AVERT): a tool that estimates the emissions benefits of energy efficiency and renewable energy policies and programs.
CO-Benefits Risk Assessment (COBRA) Health Impacts Screening and Mapping Tool: a tool that estimates the health and economic benefits of clean energy policies.
Greenhouse Gas Equivalencies Calculator: a tool to translate abstract measurements of GHG emissions into concrete terms you can understand, such as the annual emissions from cars, households, or power plants.
Energy Star Portfolio Manager®: The most-used energy measurement and tracking tool for commercial buildings.
AirNow: a website and app that allows you to check your local air quality.