The Regional EMS policy for the Dallas office and its facilities establishes specific goals to minimize our daily impacts on the environment. To carry out these goals, we developed Environmental Management Programs (EMPs) for specific areas such as:
- Green Purchasing
- Vehicle Emissions and Fuel Use
- Waste Reduction and Recycling
- Electronics Stewardship
- Energy and Water Conservation
- Green Conferences and Meetings
The scope of the Region 6 Dallas office includes all of the organization's activities that take place on their property at the locations listed below, specifically in those areas that are under their direct control and where they have environmental regulatory liability.
- EPA Region 6 Main Office located in the Renaissance Tower at 1201 Elm Street, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75270
- Addison Training Facility located at 16650 Westgrove Road, Suite 200, Addison, TX 75001
- EPA Region 6 Border Office located at 4050 Rio Bravo, Suite 100, El Paso, TX 79902
- Oklahoma Field Office located at 1645 South 101 East Ave, Room 134, Tulsa, OK 74128
For additional information about the EMS at the Region 6 Dallas office, you can send a direct message to Julia M. Alderete, Regional EMS Coordinator.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Region 6 Dallas Office Environmental Policy (PDF)(1 pg, 842 K, 3/28/2018)