Bulletins Live! Two (BLT) is the Web-based application to access Endangered Species Protection Bulletins (Bulletins). These Bulletins contain enforceable pesticide use limitations that are necessary to ensure a pesticide's use will not harm a species listed as threatened or endangered (listed) under the Endangered Species Act or their designated critical habitat.
This tutorial explains the steps to use the BLT application, including the following sections:
- Using the map application tools.
- Identifying the intended pesticide application area.
- Selecting the application month.
- Refining your search.
- Selecting a PULA.
- Printing a Bulletin.
- Understanding the components of the PDF Bulletin.
- Additional information.
- BLT Tutorial (PDF)(22 pp, 2 MB, December 22, 2017)