Memo addressing National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Significant Noncompliance Criteria (SNC) for violations of non-monthly average limits. Issued Sept. 21, 1995.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Memorandum: Revision of NPDES Significant Noncompliance (SNC) Criteria to Address Violations of Non-Monthly Average Limits, September 21, 1995 (PDF)(6 pp, 337 K)
- OECA Summary of Responses to State Comments on Interim Significant Noncompliance (SNC) Policy for Clean Water Act Violations Associated with Combined Sewer Overflows (CSOs), Separate Sanitary Overflows (SSOs), Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs (PDF)(4 pp, 388 K)
- Next Steps for the Three NPDES Policies: the ICIS-NPDES Policy Statement, the Wet Weather Significant Noncompliance Policy, and the NPDES Compliance Monitoring Strategy (PDF)(1 pg, 205 K)
- OECA's Memo Interim Significant Noncompliance Policy for CWA Violations Associated with CSOs, SSOs, CAFOs and Storm Water Point Sources, October 23, 2007 (PDF)(2 pp, 127 K)
- Attachment Interim Significant Noncompliance Policy for Clean Water Act Violations Associated with CSOs, SSOs, CAFOs, and Storm Water Point Sources (PDF)(21 pp, 955 K)