Annual Award Criteria: (Total 65 pts)
- EPA's mission is to protect human health and the environment. Please explain how your work connects to the 2018-2022 strategic plan and EPA's environmental statutes. (35 pts)
- Measurable, sustainable and lasting public health or environmental results (15 pts)
- Ability of the program/activity to be replicated or widely shared (10 pts)
- Promotion of innovative ideas or approaches (5 pts)
You must identify which priority your application addresses for the Annual Application:
- Improve Air Quality
- Provide Clean and Safe Water
- Revitalize Land & Prevent Contamination
- Ensure Safety of Chemicals
No longer accepting 2020 EMA applications.
- Save the nomination form below to your personal computer.
- Fill out and email the completed form to R1_EMAnomination@epa.gov
- 2020 EMA Annual Nomination Form (PDF)(2 pp, 575 K)