Lifetime Achievement Awards are reserved for individuals who have demonstrated a continuous commitment to environmental and public health issues leading to measurable, lasting and sustained results over a career or a lifetime.
- Please identify if the applicant is currently engaged in this effort or has retired.
Lifetime Award Criteria: (Total 30 pts)
- Describe the nominee's work over their entire career. (20 pts)
- What has been the long term impact of the nominee's body of work, which has been measurable, sustainable and has had lasting results. (10 pts)
No longer accepting 2020 EMA applications.
- Save the nomination form below to your personal computer.
- Fill out and email the completed form to R1_EMAnomination@epa.gov
- 2020 EMA Lifetime Nomination Form (PDF)(2 pp, 594 K)