The EPA Region 10 Environmental Justice Networking Training on December 8 and 15, 2020, is our first fully virtual EJ training on Zoom for Government.
The workshop is designed to:
- Connect current EJ grant recipients with past recipients and community partners.
- Assist tribes and community stakeholders with strategic planning for their communities.
- Facilitate grantees accessing additional resources.
- Provide general project management and federal grant guidance.
Some topics include: EPA's EJ Program, EJ Collaborative Problem Solving, EJ and Tribes, Applying for EJ Funding, and COVID-19.
For questions, please contact Sheryl Stohs (email@example.com), 206-553-0250.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Agenda: Region 10 EJ Networking Training - Day 1 (PDF)(1 pg, 187 K, December 8, 2020)
- Agenda: Region 10 EJ Networking Training - Day 2 (PDF)(2 pp, 196 K, December 15, 2020)
- Speaker Biographies: Region 10 EJ Networking Training (PDF)(5 pp, 176 K, December 2020)
- Promotional Flyer: Region 10 EJ Networking Training (PDF)(1 pg, 630 K, December 2020)