Tier2 Submit Software
The newest version of Tier2 Submit™ is for Reporting Year 2020.
Completed Tier II forms are due by March 1, 2021. Refer to the reporting requirements for your state for submission details. EPA developed Tier2 Submit to help facilities prepare an electronic chemical inventory report. Many states accept Tier2 Submit, and the Tier II chemical inventory data can also be exported into the CAMEO Data Manager emergency planning software.
Downloading Tier2 Submit 2020
Read the terms and conditions for information on using Tier2 Submit.
Download Tier2 Submit 2020 for Windows(62 MB, Dec 2020)
Download Tier2 Submit 2020 for Macintosh(91 MB, Dec 2020)
The Windows version can be run on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 operating systems. The Macintosh version can be run on High Sierra (10.13), Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15), and Big Sur (11) operating systems. Operating systems not listed here have not been tested and are not supported.
If you have questions about reporting, please see: Tier II Chemical Inventory Reporting.
Significant Changes in Tier2 Submit 2020
- Added the ability to export files divided by field values.
- Added the ability to export PDF files sorted by field.
- Added an advanced import feature, through which the user can opt to see all import warnings at the end of the import session.
- Changed attachment upload process to allow users to attach more than one file at a time.
- Enhanced the Find on Page feature.
- Added red boxes around invalid fields.
- Added a link to view the data folder location.
- Smoothed the visual re-ordering of sub-records.
- Updated state-specific fields.
- Fixed several bugs.
- Revised the help topics.
- Tier2 Submit 2020 will accept 2018 and 2019 .zip and .t2s files.
- .t2s files and .zip files created in Tier2 Submit can be imported into CAMEO Data Manager, which has replaced the previous CAMEOfm program.
If you have any problems with downloading a copy of Tier2 Submit or CAMEO Data Manager, contact the Risk Management Plan (RMP) Reporting Center (RMPRC@epacdx.net) or call (703) 227-7650. The RMP Reporting Center is staffed on weekdays from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Eastern Time.