TRIM.FaTE is a predictive environmental fate and transport model designed to support decisions on programmatic policy and regulation for multimedia air pollutants. The TRIM.FaTE Evaluation Report is composed of three volumes. Volume I presents conceptual, mechanistic, and structural complexity evaluations of various aspects of the model (e.g., inputs, process models). Volumes II and III present performance evaluation of the model as a whole, focusing on two case study applications.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Evaluation Report, Vol 1, Approach and Initial Findings (2002) (PDF)(158 pp, 989 K)
- Evaluation Report, Vol 2, Model Performance Focusing on Mercury Test Case (2005) (PDF)(274 pp, 4 MB)
- Evaluation Report, Vol 2, Appendices (2005) (PDF)(262 pp, 1 MB)
- Evaluation Report, Vol 3, Model Comparison Focusing on Dioxin Test Case (2005) (PDF)(49 pp, 9 MB)
- Evaluation Report, Vol 3, Appendices (2005) (PDF)(86 pp, 12 MB)