FOIA Library: Information that is Specific to EPA Region 10
On this page:
- Frequently requested information
- Frequently requested subjects, sites and facilities
- Statements of policy and interpretation
Frequently Requested Information
- Issues and Announcements - Environmental matters in the Pacific Northwest. Issuance of Permits, New Rules, Public Comment Announcements, Studies and Reports, Newsletters
- Superfund Records Center - The Superfund Records Center is a secure, centralized storage and processing facility for Superfund program documents. The Records Center includes a public viewing area for Dockets and Administrative Records; NPL and Removal Response Cleanup site files; Federal Facilities Site Files; and CERCLA Site Assessment Files.
Frequently Requested Subjects, Sites and Facilities
- Looking for information on specific sites and facilities? Want to know their status or read their Fact Sheet?
For copies of facility records or to schedule a review of facility records, please submit a FOIA request.
- Human Health Assessment Guidance Documents and Reports
- Water Quality Standards in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska
- Water Temperature Guidance