FLA Access and Help
- Logging In
- Types of Access
- Facility Linkage Application (FLA) 101
How do I log in?
FLA accounts are only available to government employees who have registered for Facility Linkage Application (FLA) access. This is a two-step process: Getting an EPA Lan ID and Registering for FLA access. After users have completed these steps, they may log into FLA using their EPA Lan ID and password.
EPA employees must first register for FLA, receive a confirmation email, then log in FLA with their Lan ID and password.
State and other government employees must Register for EPA Lan ID if they do not have one and then Register for FLA, receive a confirmation email, then log in FLA with their EPA Lan ID and password.
How do I register for an EPA Lan ID?
Click on the Register for EPA Lan ID link at the top of the FLA Welcome page, then follow the instructions. Step by step instructions for gaining access can be found at this link. Under the instructions to ‘Select the Community or Application for which you are requesting access’, users should select the ‘FRS Linkage Application.’ Note: If you're an EPA employee, skip this step as you already have an EPA Lan ID.
How do I register for FLA?
Click on the Register for FLA link at the top of the FLA Welcome page, then follow the instructions to submit the form. Note: We require all users to register for FLA.
What type of access can I have?
- Primary data stewardship access is reserved for Regional Primary Data Stewards and others who have been granted Primary data stewardship access by the Regional Primary Data Stewards. These stewards can make changes to FRS data without approval and can approve the changes suggested by secondary and other data stewards
- Secondary data stewardship access is open to EPA staff in the Regions and Program Offices. This access allows stewards to suggest changes to FRS data. These changes must be approved by Regional Primary Data Stewards before it becomes a part of the FRS production data layer
- State/Tribal (Other) data stewardship access is open to staff from State and Tribal Agencies. This access allows stewards to suggest changes to FRS data. These changes must be approved by Regional Primary Data Stewards before it becomes a part of the FRS production data layer. At this time, States and Tribes only have access to non-sensitive data through this application
- Read-only access is available for users who do not have the need, knowledge, or permissions that are required to make changes to FRS data. This “read only” access will allow users to view, save and download custom reports of FRS data