- Reporting deadlines for Fuel Programs
- Tutorial on cellulosic waiver credits for RFS
- Guidance for RFS annual compliance reporting for 2013, 2014, and 2015 (PDF)
(38 pp, 1.07 MB, EPA-420-B-16-044, February 2016)
- All RFS Quarterly and Annual Reports
The Cellulosic Waiver Credit Form is submitted annually, as needed, by obligated parties under the Renewable Fuel Standard that are purchasing cellulosic waiver credits with a paper check.
The form is NOT a report and may NOT be submitted through the Central Data Exchange (CDX). The form is only required to be filled out and included with a mailed paper check. It cannot be used for a pay.gov or Fedwire payment.
Download form and instructions:You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Instructions for submitting the Cellulosic Waiver Credit Form (PDF)(3 pp, 174 K, November 2019, OMB Control No. 2060-0725)