EPA prepares documents to describe proposed changes or additions to the GHGRP rule. These include information publishing in the Federal Register as well as factsheets and memoranda.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- 7/31/2014 - FACTSHEET: Proposed Rule: Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program: Addition of Global Warming Potentials (PDF)(1 pg, 46 K)
- 3/10/2014 - FACTSHEET: Proposed Rule: Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule Revisions and Confidentiality Determinations for Petroleum and Natural Gas Systems (PDF)(2 pp, 38 K)
- 11/19/2013 - FACTSHEET: Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program: Proposed Amendments and Confidentiality Determinations for Fluorinated Greenhouse Gas Production (PDF)(3 pp, 42 K)
- 9/11/2013 - FACTSHEET: Proposed Rule: Revisions to Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements, and Proposed Confidentiality Determinations under the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (PDF)(3 pp, 43 K)
- 9/11/2013 - MEMO: Data Elements Deferred to March 31, 2015: List of Data Elements Proposed Not To Be Reported (PDF)(39 pp, 301 K)
- 4/2/1023 - FACTSHEET: Proposed Rule: 2013 Revisions to the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule and Confidentiality Determinations for New or Substantially Revised Data Elements (PDF)(2 pp, 54 K)
- 4/2/2013 - MEMO: Table of 2013 Revisions to the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule (PDF)(115 pp, 1 MB)