Please see RAIN-2018-G03-R for details regarding changes to this GPI effective November 12, 2020.
Please see RAIN-2018-G04 for details regarding changes to this GPI effective November 6, 2018.
Please see RAIN-2018-G03 for details regarding changes to this GPI effective August 22, 2018.
This policy establishes the requirements and procedures for Grants Management Offices and Program Offices in making determinations regarding subrecipient eligibility, overseeing pass-through entity monitoring and management of subawards, and authorizing fixed amount subawards under 2 CFR 200.330, 200.331, and 200.332 (“the applicable regulations”). This policy supersedes EPA’s previous Subaward Policy contained in Part 2, Section 01 of EPA’s Assistance Administration Manual.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- EPA Subaward Policy with attachments (PDF)(22 pp, 534 K)
EPA Subaward Policy (PDF)(12 pp, 213 K)
This is the link to the EPA Subaward Policy without any of the appendices. Appendix A through D are below.
- EPA Subaward Policy Appendix A: Distinctions Between Subrecipients and Contractors (PDF)(2 pp, 79 K)
- EPA Subaward Policy Appendix B: National Term and Condition for Subawards (PDF)(3 pp, 141 K)
- EPA Subaward Policy Appendix C: Model Programmatic Subaward Reporting Requirement (PDF)(1 pg, 15 K)
- EPA Subaward Policy Appendix D: Subaward Agreement Template (PDF)(4 pp, 177 K)